Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) Consults & Treatments

The Butler Village Medical Centre offers special care to help individuals who have been in MVAs rehabilitate quickly. Our well qualified and experienced doctors and therapists develop an individualised treatment plan for every patient.

If you are the driver or owner of a Western Australian licensed vehicle that has been involved in a crash, you are required by law to report the crash if it resulted in injury to any person.You cannot admit liability without the consent of the Insurance Commission. If you are contacted by a witness to the crash, or the injured party and/or their lawyer, please refer the matter to the Insurance Commission. If you need to report a crash, please click on the Report a Crash link below.


To book your appointment online, click here.

  • clinipath
  • University of Western Australia
  • best practice