Dr. Ifunanya Ijeneme
Dr Ifunanya Ijeneme attended
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University
University in Nwewi, Nigeria
- Internship and residency in multiple NHS hospitals in United Kingdom.
- MRCGP 2005 - specialist training in general practice
- Salaried GP - Hugglescote Surgery Leicestershire 3 years
- GP partner 2017-2020,Park View Medical Centre
Dr Ijeneme has a wide spectrum of general practice interests including,
- Paediatric medicine
- Cosmetic medicine, fully trained in the use of botulinum toxin and fillers.
- Mental health, skilled in management of wide spectrum of mental health disorders (Including personality disorders, mood disorders and psychoses) Chronic disease surveillance and management including hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, asthma and rheumatic conditions.